Date(s) - 24/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
Categories No Categories
Course Objectives and learning outcomes
In today’s business environment emotional intelligence and communication skills are fundamental for success in every organization. It is becoming critical to not only understand the scope of work but be able to analyze and understand one’s self and the people in your team, in terms of motivation, behavior and performance potential. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, understand and control one’s thoughts and feelings, communicate them clearly to others and interact with empathy towards other’s emotions. This workshop explores the basis of Emotional Intelligence and gives guidelines on applying the theories in everyday situations that arise when working with people. Emotional Intelligence helps leaders and employees alike, to understand and develop emotional intelligence competencies that make the difference between average and stellar performers in leadership positions. EI is related to specific behaviors that are associated with leadership effectiveness. Higher levels of emotional intelligence are associated with better performance and self-management. Exceptional leaders are those who have greater levels of self-awareness and who are not only able to manage themselves but also able to understand and work effectively with others. In this is 2 day training you will learn the following:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence
- Analyze the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Analyze the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-management
- Analyze the relationship between emotional intelligence and social awareness
- Apply techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner
- Analyzing the impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interactions
- Evaluating own level of emotional intelligence in order to determine developmental areas
Target Audience; All employees: Managers, cluster leaders.
Bookings are closed for this event.